The pains of traveling the U.S. in an RV…all within the last month.
- Dealing with your dealership…La Mesa RV and I are on the road to divorce
- Leaking passenger slide with wood paneling damage
- Driver’s, full-length slide misaligned & cracking tiles
- Master bed stopped folding down
- Cable stopped working
- GPS stopped working
- SIRIUS radio stopped working
- Washer leaked
- Headlight went out
- Water pipes froze
- Electric heat filled RV with smoke
- Tire exploded (we weren’t, thankfully, driving)
- Right blindspot camera shows blue-screen-of-death
It’s been a fun couple of weeks. Mac and I might also be on the road to divorce – and, we aren’t even married yet.